Tuesday, January 12, 2010

See told you I'd do better!

So today was a big first in the lives of one of our little men. The little man himself went to the dentist! We all wanted to keep it simple and go to the same one and since they won't see children under 5 we had not pushed the subject. Well look out 2010 cause I'm tearing it up already! So the plan was I would get my exam/cleaning first with a certain someone watching and watched by Daddy then he would have his turn, and we would just get as far as possible, as I detest the dentist I was prepared to pay for the cleaning of one tooth. Well as luck would have it I woke up with a migraine and since I had to go to work and holding my mouth open that long always gives me a migraine Daddy got the appt, but he had to be a few minutes late, which meant my little man had to forego the example. He hated the x rays being taken, then did not want to let the dentist look at all, but then the dentist gave him a print out of his x ray and all was right in the dental world... not just one tooth but the whole mouth cleaned, all the while flirting with all the girls... OF COURSE!!! Let's see want happens in 6 months! I didn't think a picture would be appropriate... but he was awfully cute in his flirtatious ways!

No comments: