Thursday, May 20, 2010

I thought 2010 was suppose to be better...

... not so!
I finally after 7 years of wondering what to do now that I got kids had a plan, made some goals, acted on them. The house is almost finished. And I start a business... based on plants... landscaped plants!!! Hubby is losing his job... or being relocated... to far far f$@%ing away. I married a Morris not a Murphy!!! I'm so depressed I could sleep until we have to move!

Oh and Ti failed his food challenge today... he is allergic to TREE NUTS... when in doubt just don't feed him;) We had fun at Johns Hopkins all day!!!

2 comments:

John H. said...

So... Where is far far f$@%ing away?

4t's Lavender Farm said...

Probably Phoenix, although other options are San Antonio or death, Orlando, Elgin/Chicago or death. Of course we could also go to Mumbai, or the Philippines... not I won't have the cats quarantined or eaten!