Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Soap, for my fur-less friends

It's springtime... which means actual baths for my fur-less companions, so we all climbed into the tub the other night... okay I got in and Buddha jumped up and thought about it awhile till I pulled her in, Olivia... well I had to take her in with me! One day I need to but on my bathing suit and take pictures of this process b/c it's cute! Anywho, as I was shampooing Olivia I was thinking it would be great to have a soap specific to the sphynx breed and be able to have it in a terry cloth pouch! That was Wednesday night, now Sunday I have a recipe cooling in the fridge and a pattern awaiting the sewing machine! It would be great for newborn babies as well!!! A gentle mix of castile soap, calendula petals, lavender buds, oats, and milk... I can't wait for bath time!!!!

No comments: